‘WE’RE SIMPLY THE BEST, BETTER
THAN ALL THE REST’
Well that’s what all our clients
say so it must be true – check out our clients testimonials on this website or on our Facebook page (Trails for Tails CURRENT PAGE) if you don’t believe us.
Did you know that the Pet Care
Sector is one of the fastest growing industries worldwide. Bet you’ve been on
Google or Bing so you will have noticed that there are shed loads of Dog
Walkers, Doggie Daycare and Home Boarding providers out there. But the real
challenge for dog owners is finding the person we can really trust to
look after our dog when we are at work or going on holiday. How can you separate the unscrupulous, money grabbing time wasters from those you can trust. We’ve produced a
Free Tipsheet with the top 6 questions to ask your prospective Dog Walker,
Doggie Daycare or Home Boarding provider – click here to get your FREE copy
I’m Connie Rafferty and I have
been running Trails for Tails with my partner KC Richards since 2011. Trails
for Tails offers an exclusive service to our valued clients and a typical day
at Trails for Tails will include:
- Daily forest treks, fun in the fields or swimming down the beach
- Dogs travel safely in our Citroen Dispatch van which is fully crated so there is no overcrowding - each crate has a comfy bed and their own water bowl
- We have a separate exercise regime for puppies up to the age of 9 months old (5 minutes per month of age)
- Lots of free play, fun and games in the garden or just chilling out (we have a quiet space for older dogs or puppies when they need to rest) - all dogs are supervised throughout the day.
- Basic training (recall, sit, stay - using our special treats and lots of praise) - if you would like a FREE copy of our Tipsheet on training your dog to do a good recall click here
- The Trails for Tails house includes a newly built spacious Dog Room (have a look at the slideshow below) leading onto a large secure garden including lots of shaded areas, a large open plan kitchen/diner and utility room where we supervise meal time for the dogs and prepare our special doggie treats (grain free kibble mixed with sardines or mackeral) - we use these special treats on our walks, training sessions or for stimulating games of hide and seek.
- The dogs have free access to all the downstairs - unlike many other businesses we DONT restrict our dogs to small areas in the house or put them in crates during the day - we really do offer 'Home from Home' for your dog or puppy with lots of human interaction
- Trails for Tails provides an exciting social environment in which your dog will make new friends, learn new skills and improve their obedience, confidence and overall stamina.
If you are interested in any of our services give me a call on (07801 937335) or email me on [email protected]
and we can arrange for you to come and meet us and some of our great dogs.
Our spacious and comfy Dog Room was completed in May 2018 and is a fantastic space for all the dogs